9.17.2010

Northeast Homebrew Clubs first meeting TOMORROW!

Hey All,

We are starting up a Homebrew club in Northeast Minneapolis!   I know a bunch of us are pumped to meet up and see what's brewin in Nordeast and we encourage everyone to come meet up, and see if you wanna be a part of the crew.  Share some stories of brewing and drinking and stuff.   Hope you all can make it!   Hopefully I'll have a few tasty Dank brews to share with everyone.   I do have some bottles of my DIPA "The Chronic" that I'll be sharing, and some Belgians if Grumpy's in NE is OK with that.  They have a nice local tap list as well... so fun will be had by all! 

Grumpy's NE
Saturday September 18th
4pm -6pm

Come with an open mind, an outgoing personality, and ready to meet new people and hopefully develop lasting friendships and brewing relationships!   I think we have some great brewers in NE and if we don't we'll work to get mo betta! 

Potential topics-
  • Growing Hops in NE
  • Adjusting the local brew water for the best beer possible in NE, or anywhere for that matter.
  • How to get started brewing
  • A possible Name for the homebrew club (official, or nickname)
  • Critiquing homebrewers beers, wines, meads, etc (samplings galor)
My dog likes beer in Nordeast, you should too!

Nordeast Brewers blog

Cheers,

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...